Why should I register?Registering allows you to fully participate in the community. After you register, you can:
- Post new messages and reply to other members' posts
- Receive email when someone responds to a specific post or topic
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Personalize your experience in the community with literally hundreds of customization settings
- Post comments on blogs that don't allow anonymous comments
- Post ideas, vote on the ideas you like best, and post comments
How do I register?It's easy and it only takes a minute!
- Click the Register link at the top of any page.
- Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.
- Enter a Password.
Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive. And it's a good idea to include upper and lower case letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
- Enter your Password again.
- Enter your email address and enter it again.
We use this email address to send you notifications for your subscriptions or if you forget your password. We never, ever share your email address with anyone.
- If you're the only one who uses this computer, you can check Remember me on this computer.
This convenient little feature signs you in automatically when you come to the community.
- If you want, enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Make sure the Time Zone matches your location.
- Click Register.
Within a few minutes, look for a confirmation e-mail and click the activation link.
Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to register and to sign in the community.
How do I sign in?Once you've registered and confirmed your registration, you can sign in the community and begin participating!
To sign in:
- Click the Sign In link at the top of any page.
- Enter your Login name and Password.
Tip: If you're the only one who uses this computer, click Remember me on this computer to sign in automatically next time you visit.
- Click Sign In.
Forgot your login name or password? Click Need help with your login name or password? and we'll email them to you.
How do I get help with my password?Not to worry if you've forgotten your password. If you have an email address on record, we can send your login name and password to you.
To get help with your password:
- Click Need help with your login name or password? at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up with the community and click Reset Password.
If your email address is listed, we'll send your login name and a link to reset your password to that email address.