Why should I register with the community?Registering lets you take full advantage of the community, enabling you to:
- Post new messages and reply to other members' posts
- Receive email when someone responds to a specific post or topic
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Personalize your community experience
- Post comments on blogs that don't allow anonymous comments
- Post ideas, vote on the ideas you like best, and post comments
How do I register?Registering takes only a minute; all you need is a login name, a password, and an email address.
- Click Register at the top of any page.
- Enter a Login name. (Your login name appears whenever you post or send private messages.)
Tip: Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully: you can't change your login after you're registered.
- Enter a Password.
Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive. Include upper and lower case letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
- Enter your password again.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter your email address again.
- If you're the only one who uses this computer, click Remember me on this computer to be automatically signed in when you come to the community.
- If you want, enter your first and last name.
- Select a time zone that matches your location.
- Click Register.
- Check you email for a confirmation e-mail and click the activation link.
Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to register and to sign in the community.
You'll be asked to confirm your email before you sign in.
How do I sign in?After you've registered and confirmed your registration, you can sign in and start participating.
To sign in:
- Click Sign In at the top of any page.
- Enter your Login and Password.
Tip: If you're the only one who uses this computer, click Remember me on this computer to sign in automatically next time you visit.
- Click Sign In.
What do I do if I forget my login or password?To get help with your password:
- Click Need help with your login name or password? at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered with the community.
- Click Reset Password.
- Check your email for your login name and a password reset link.