- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
10-21-2011 10:18 AM - edited 10-23-2011 09:02 AM
* Senior level position on small development team
* Excellent salary + employee benefits
Well established, privately-owned technology and consulting services company is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience deploying solutions built on Salesforce.com to join its team.
This is a full-time position responsible for designing customized front-end web portals to provide access to customer information hosted on Salesforce.com. Each client will have its own unique web portal.
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 3+ experience with Visualforce/Apex and Salesforce customization
- 3+ years of software development experience including experience with C++ or Java
- Front-end Web design and development experience (XHTML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net)
- Good eye for layout/design
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: $75,000 - $115,000 + employee benefits
email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-21-2011 11:45 AM
While exploring the idea of a fulltime hire would you consider the idea of having an outside company come in for a Corporate to Corporate relationship?. I represent a company based in Cambridge Ma (IONIA) feel free to contact me at anytime via email or directly by phone.
Aaron J. Blair
10-30-2011 10:26 AM
08-27-2012 03:56 AM