- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
04-27-2008 06:39 PM - edited 04-28-2008 07:21 AM
EnablePath (www.enablepath.com) is a ‘Select’ Certified Select Salesforce.com Business Partner. We are a regional boutique consulting firm who focuses solely on salesforce.com implementation and integration projects. EnablePath is seeking a talented, motivated individual who can excel in a start-up, high growth environment. The Implementation Consultant/Project Manager role is a high impact position that will play a significant role in the continued growth and development of the West region.
• Work with key clients to scope, manage and implement Salesforce.com throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and West Coast.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and be able to resolves critical business issues in a timely manner
• Manages the execution of client engagements through delivery, including project team management, project scoping, project resource management, budget planning and tracking, scheduling, project performance, and overall quality and development of project plans.
• Builds client confidence and trust, strives to exceed expectations, assumes responsibility for solving problems, and ensures commitments are met.
• For the right person, there will also be the opportunity to play a more significant role with leading the West Coast region, its sales pipeline and the relationship with the Salesforce.com Account Executives.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Previous experience as a Salesforce.com consultant or extensive experience as a Salesforce.com internal administrator
• Excellent Project Management and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients, partners, and internal staff
• The ability to manage multiple client engagements and projects
• The ability to work independently
• Entrepreneurial orientation and comfort working in a growth environment that requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
Highly Desirable Skills, although not required:
• Level 2 Salesforce.com certification or strong experience with CRM tools such as Siebel, Sugar, Saleslogix strongly preferred
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com Customer and/or Partner Portal
Other Key Information
• Position is based in San Francisco Bay Area
• Full Time preferred, although contract/1099 positions are available as well
• Although unlikely, willingness to travel up to 25%
• Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities based on utilization and team contribution
• Flexible ‘Work from Home’ environment when not onsite with clients
Message Edited by ep_bennett on 04-28-2008 07:21 AM
05-12-2008 08:08 AM
Am currently an administrator for a Global Publishing/Events management firm -
Have 5 years sfdc Implementation-Project Management/Integration/BA/Training - System Admins/End User
Looking for remote work - as sys admin and continuing development -
If you would like to speak or view my cv please contact me