- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
11-06-2012 01:29 PM
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Develop training materials and conduct occasional training sessions with business users to improve adoption and efficient use of Salesforce.com
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, accounts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports and any other functional areas as required.
- Architect and develop complex business solutions leveraging Apex code and Visualforce pages.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations.
- Managing user set up, profiles, roles, and teams. *Importing and exporting small to medium volumes of data.
- Provide problem root cause analysis to resolve complex system problems as part of support.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Write requirements, technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs as part of specific project teams.
- Proven knowledge of the software and SDLC; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems.
- Salesforce Level 1 certification, Level 2 certification preferred
- Sound understanding of architectural components used within the applications supported including the ability to architect and design smaller scale solutions.
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts, data warehousing; knowledge of MS Analysis Services a plus
- Must have BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience administering/developing on SalesForce/Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher), preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization.
- Experience with CRM reporting and analytics.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% annually
- Prior experience with transaction-based systems and processes.
- Proven ability to manage large-scale Salesforce.com projects.
- Experience integrating with and adapting to SOA platforms.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are critical.
- Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users to the new processes.
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods is required.
- Demonstrated expertise with cross-functional delivery of IT services using distributed teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and verabl communications skills, with ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, processes in easily understood presentations.
11-07-2012 09:12 PM - edited 11-07-2012 09:13 PM
I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.
I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.
If you are looking to implement salesforce solutions that require
1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications
2) .Net Development, Database developement(SQLServer, Oracle)
4) Automation of Day to day maintanance and data clean up activities
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org