- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
11-13-2012 01:41 PM
We have a need for a Salesforce developer to assist with integrating Linvio PaymentConnect with a series of custom Visualforce pages. We estimate this will require 8-16 hours of development. Please contact me for more details.
11-14-2012 03:31 AM
We have good experience in payment integration with Salesforce.com, Let me know the best way to reach you to discuss further.
About us :
We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 (based in India) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.
Our services include:
– Complete instance setup and configuration.
– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.
– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.
• Data migration
– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).
– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP, Payment Gateways and mobile applications.
• Maintenance and support
– Managed services for administrators and developers.
• Custom application development
– Force.com platform and more.
You can also review our AppExchange profile, which can be accessed at :
Look forward to hear from you soon.
Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714
Skype : aslam.bd | Gtalk : ALIATWORK
11-14-2012 08:37 AM - edited 11-14-2012 08:38 AM
U.S- based Salesforce Superheroes can help you with your Salesforce goals. Please contact me so we can discuss your needs in greater detail.
11-18-2012 09:12 PM - edited 11-18-2012 09:13 PM
I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.
I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.
If you are looking to implement salesforce solutions that require
1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications
2) .Net Development, Database developement(SQLServer, Oracle)
4) Automation of Day to day maintanance and data clean up activities
You can reach me at email@example.com
11-19-2012 09:16 AM
I work for ForceBrain.com, a Salesforce Consulting Partner since 2008. Our headquarters is in Oakland, CA and we have a team of certified experts that can help you with your Salesforce project. We have Day Plans that might be ideal for the amount of work that is required for your project. Please contact me so that we can discuss in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!
All the best,
03-29-2013 11:13 AM
I realize this post is from a few months back but wanted to respond anyway. Not sure if you're aware of this, but we do integration and custom development around our product (PaymentConnect) as well. Just contact us for a professional services estimate if you are interested.