- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
07-30-2012 07:48 PM - edited 07-31-2012 03:27 AM
I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.
I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.
Could you please let e know in details?
My understanding is,
Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can import the contacts list into our site.
It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,
1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url
2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce
3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-31-2012 08:23 AM
Baskar, you're a perfect candidate for the Relational Junction Customer Portal for Salesforce (see link). This application allows your customers to register, logon, and view / update whatever Salesforce information you want to expose. The out of the box functionality provides case management and order management functionality.
08-01-2012 11:53 AM