- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
07-19-2010 12:35 AM
I m new to salesforce.I hav a salesforce dev account. From there i created 2 user.
When ever I m trying to update the current status using java code of a user (from the 2 user i created) ,its showing in UI that .....
myName---userName:- status msg.
As I create connection with my user login and my pwd+token from java API.
But i want its will show like...
userName:- status msg
Now 2 option r there..
1. if i can change the value of the property named "createdBy"---> user Id. But it is not possible as cretedBy is automatic created by salesforce.
2. If we can get the user password and user token of that user ..then I will create connection with that credentials...and update the status.
Can any1 inform me that how to get the user token and password using user id. Or my assumption is wrong abt to get all that.
Or any other way to do it..
I am using API wsc-18.jar and partner-18.jar.
Thanks in advance..