- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
12-13-2012 09:43 AM
We are using the ticketing module to manage our support cases.
We are migrating to another external application and want to retrieve attachment from a set of cases.
I know on which Case field to make a filter, but up to now I have'nt succeded in making a filter with FileExporter (modification of "beans.xml" file to modify SQL queries)
I have 2 questions :
1) Is it possible to make SQL join with FileExporter with another table thant "Attachment"?
2) If the response to above question is yes, how could I make a query to filter Attachments depending on Cases fields?
The join I'm trying to do looks like this:
SELECT Case.Type, Attachment.Id, Body FROM Attachment, Case WHERE Case.Type='IPTV' AND Attachment.ParentId=Case.Id
Without this filter atempt, FileExporter is working fine.
12-17-2012 12:41 AM
05-20-2013 05:52 AM
Hello, I am trying to do something similar, I was wondering if you found an answer? I am trying to do the same I want to export 1200 attachments from particular account records. I have a custom field on the account which I can reference. If I don't apply this filter I will end up with over 200,000 attachments which neither I or my harddrive needs...