- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
09-28-2011 04:12 PM - edited 09-28-2011 04:13 PM
I am aware of deployment process from Ecplise. but need to know more and not finding good documentation.
1. Test class is taking which data QA or Prod ?
2. if it is taking Prod data then it is not possible to see information in the log.
3. if it is taking data of Prod then it is not required to Fix errors in the QA / Test environment.
4. Not able to find good document on this.
Please suggest it is urgent.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-29-2011 04:37 PM
First of all,
--The test classes should not be dependent on the actual QA / Prod data
-- The data needs to be created in test classes to test the use cases
I would recommend you re-write your test classes if it is dependent on the actual data.