- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
10-04-2012 08:26 PM - edited 10-25-2012 02:35 AM
- The ACB Public chatter group how can we disable the capability for a user to Post new feed.
- Post feed are only created though the workflow. How can we handle this
the below code doesnot allows user to write post in public group
trigger RestrictChatterPost on FeedItem (Before In
CollaborationGroup lstgroup = [SELECT id, name
for(FeedItem a : Trigger.New)
if(a.parentid == 'Sfd00000000Ceh3')
a.addError('You are NOT allowed to post in this chatter Group!');
This code is also restricting to post after the approval process(back end)..
my requirement: I just want to restrict user to write from UI.
Please Suggest me. Thank you
10-15-2012 02:03 AM
Not sure how you post through Workflow,...