- General Development
- Schema Development
- Apex Code Development
- Visualforce Development
- Formulas & Validation Rules
- Force.com Sites & Site.com
- Chatter Development
- Java Development
- .NET Development
- Perl, PHP, Python & Ruby
- Desktop Integration
- APIs and Integrations
- Visual Workflow
- Apple, Mac and OS X
- VB and Office Development
- AppExchange Directory & Packaging
- Salesforce Labs & Open Source Projects
- Other Salesforce Applications
- Jobs Board
11-30-2012 04:08 AM
When we attempt to send an e-mail by clicking on a contacts e-mail address salesfroce.
if u want stop it.
This is controlled by the "Enable Sender ID compliance" option under Setup | Administration Setup | Email Administration | Email Deliverability. Unchecking that box will make the firstname.lastname@example.org go away.
Note that you'll only see this if you have administration privileges. If you don't have those, you'll need to talk to whoever your administrator is.
11-30-2012 05:38 AM
i got this mail from once see below details when i get this mail from this mail id
If you were unable to sign up for your salesforce.com free trial, we apologize for the inconvenience. This may have happened because:
1. The user name you tried already exists—either try signing in with your username AND password, or create a different user name.
2. There was an error with our server—If so, please try again.
If you still experience registration issues and cannot access your free trial, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE immediately.
11-30-2012 06:03 AM